Friday, September 17, 2004

I have been enjoying the efforts of this writer/papermaker, Gordy. (He's cute too,LOL) He just recieved a gift from another member of the papermaking list and has shared the pics with us. Go see...

Like me, he doesn't post everyday. It's hard for me anymore-what with the full-time graduate school, teaching two classes, being a graduate assistant, running my business(which, despite my wishes, doesn't run itself!),being involved in the presidential campaign(if only in small ways, volunteering now and then, being a spouse, friend, sister, aunt, mom to dogs, cat...

Where am I going with this rabid list(the one that is always playing in my head)? I'm happy. Most of the time! I never have enough time in the day for all the things that I want to do. What a fabulous problem to have. I have other problems as well, but being involved with things, people I feel passionate about tends to leave little time for useless worrying, insecurity and resentment.

Which brings me to.. happy belated anniversary to me. It's been 18 years, 3 days now since I have had a drink, a toke, a hit... I'm sending hopeful thoughts now to all thse who still suffer. I know how dark it gets inside there all alone. God/dess bless. and Thanks.

Back to my regular schedule now.

No comments: