Friday, July 09, 2004

Just checking in for a sec.. I have been-and still am-swamped with things to do to get ready for the street fair tommorow. Been dipping beeswax candles, making pinecone firestarters-with wicks this time. Last time I made them, I totally forgot the wicks! Packaging up soap and candles, garden markers, cards and soooooo much more. Crafts may not be art, but they are way too much to give up. I have soooooo much left to do before I go to bed tonight, but it is all so very much fun.

Just for fun, here's a pic of Denny, Crys and I marching in last week's parade with the Alamosa Democrats and for Mike Miles...




A few days later, dinner w/ Senatorial candidate Mike Miles!

Jack(we only met him one other time earlier this year at caucus training so I don't know him well or his last name. He's a Democrat, so he must be okay. Huh Derbs? ;)Denny, Mike Miles, Crys and her huzzzzzband Pablo!

Hmmm...

What do those pics have to do w/ making stuff?? Well, I made the skirt I wore in the parade and we're doing what we think is right to make a better world! I crack me up. Happy, busy day!

No comments: