Friday, December 09, 2011

Wow, its' December!

It's time!!! Bring your fiber projects and get on over here for some good company, good food, coffee and uninterrupted fun!

Saturday, December 10 from 2:00pm until 4:30pm

I should mention that we have a new gallery cat (Kitten!!!) in case that is an issue for you. She's very funny and friendly and seems to add a great deal to people's enjoyment of the gallery--but we know that is not the case for everyone.

BTW... Hannah Giere volunteered to cook for us and we thank her profusely!!

In brief, so I can get back to the holiday rush... :D

*** For those of you who were waiting, your needle felting pen tools are in! I only have the ones you asked me to hold for you and two more left, they sell so fast! And, yes I have already ordered more :D

*** By request, we now have seam clips, point protectors, magnetic bag clasps, stitch holders, counters and yarn sleeves.


*** I'm still looking around for the best deal on sock blockers.

*** Next week, we're getting in a large, new assortment of dyed Corriedale and Merino fibers for felting and spinning. I can't keep up with the demand as late(yay!), so I ordered from Louet. We have bumps of New Zealand wool in stock. It's very soft for spinning yet, because it is so inexpensive, it also makes a great core wool for felting.

*** Next week, we're getting in about 300 hundred cookie cutters. Yep. I said three hundred! We'll keep adding to our selection if you like them. They are great for cooking (obvious, yes?), mineral and polymer clay, and ... you knew it was coming... needle felting!

Phew! I better get back to the studio. Santa has us hopping these days :D

Laura and Steph

No comments: