Sunday, October 30, 2005

Eat Dirt

wow.. Has it been a week allready?

oops.

Busy week, of course. Monday, I hung a 60 piece show and we hosted the opening on Friday. 'Nuff said.

These are my Stash Sunday contributions. I don't have anything Halloween related, so I posted these.



I made untold 1000's of these little, unfired clay forms last semester and used them in various sculptures. This is all I have left of them-though I have others on a different shape... These are stored in an old film can. I have a number of film cans I bought at a yard sale that are perfect for storing all kinds of goofy things like this.



This is another assortment of unfired clay pieces I made for sculpture. These look like detrius forms to me, so tended to serve them in bowl and plate forms as part of a statement I keep driving home about our natural resources and consumption.

No comments: