Sunday, July 17, 2005

What I look like...

Well.. Here's the latest on my fabric collage. I have done a lot more work to it than the pics, including the detail shots show. I am getting excited to move on to the beading part, but it may take me forever whilst getting ready for the bookbinding class I teach in two weeks.

If you have written me an email ( Josse ;), and I haven yet to return it, please bear with me .. .I'll be pulling paper for a couple weeks...

I started using the Argo Gloss Starch for a sizing and I really, really like it. Gin Petty (link to the right under "paper links", remember?) It gives my all white, cotton paper a nice, crisp finish. It would, yes? I iron my paper if it will be used for writing (like the book class!) and this gives the paper a slight sheen. I am not sure if I like that or not, but it isn't critical.

Oh yeah.. the pictures... Gotta post the pictures. I left them larger per CW's wish.



details, details...





Night, night now.

No comments: