Thursday, July 28, 2005

did i say that out loud?

First off, let me thank you for all your good wishes.... It has been a blessing.

I often delete the more personal things that I write, but needless to say, yesterday, I did not. There was something else I did not do, that is, sign the release forms that allow an exchange of info from one doctor to the next!

The result is that my appointment was resheduled about an hour and a half before getting there. I was actually relived. I was a blubbering mess and did not want to meet the new doctor in that shape. Ah, vanity...

So. Now that I have let the cat out of the uterus ;)... this is a follow up appt. I had a biopsy in May that was positive for a pre-cancerous condition called endometrial hyperplasia--not to be confused with endometriosis. Hyperplasia is easily treated most of the time with a 3 month course of progesterone which I have completed. This was something of a nightmare at times-for me and my loved ones. I have been an emotional pain in the uh, not uterus.

So, I am rescheduled, and life keeps movin' on :)

And I keep myself very busy with the people and things that I love.

Thanks again. I have a dozen or so book covers to seal. Gotta give it all plenty of time to dry as it seems as though Mr Making Stuff (an artist in his right) hates the smell of ModPodge! Turpentine and oil paints and E6000 are okay, but ModPodge gives him a huge headache!

No comments: