Friday, August 20, 2004

Phew! What a week! Long and tiring, quiet and still very tiring. Well, OK, the stomach malady I have been nursing for 2 weeks now has taken a big bite out of my stamina, but I digress...

In the last week, I completed the Fall/Winter calendar for the San Luis Valley Arts Consortium-a tedious task indeed. I have updated my website from top to bottom. OK, I have a couple of pages with only images, no text, so technically I am not done...

I added these pages, bring my site up to 40 pages now:

Baskets
Hand dipped, Beeswax Candles
Natural Plant Fiber Papers If you visit no other, do visit this one to see the new paper!
Newest Paintings
Paper Links(not done yet)
Current Projects
Handmade Soaps
How to make recycled paper

What else? ? ? Worked at the shop, devised a plan for bringing evil to justice. OK, I made that last part up, totally wishful thinking. God knows, true evil never dies.

hmmm, what else... I wrote the new syllabus for my classes which start next week. Next week... My schedule staring this week will make my Summer look like a walk in the park. Just two, three years and I'll have a Master's in Art, and hopefully a new business.

Selling old business sometime soon would be nice...

Tommorow, or Sunday, I will start a run of paper from old denim. I am so excited about this! I am hoping for very soft paper. I'll need to go get some sizing for this run, I think.

It is my last free weekend in awhile... Sigh. Or perhaps I am worrying it all a bit too much. We'll see...

No comments: