Monday, May 10, 2004

Whew! It''s over for a few months--and then it starts again with a vengeance.

Of course, I'm talking about school.

There is so much I am ready to put in my work. I am ready to shake this semester off and get to it. But first, I need to breathe!

I am flat exhausted. I got a tetanus shot and another round of anti-biotics for yet another sinus infection. I also have an appointment for a CT scan on my sinuses and the prospect of surgery. I'm not looking forward to any of it, but all in all, I have spent way too much time being sick in the last few years. Lucky that I am seeing the local ENT guy now. He seems to take it all pretty serious. I'm grateful. I'm so ready for a solution.

I ordered new walking shoes. When I last went to the gym, I got blisters from the old shoes, so this will be a welcome relief. Go see! They're sexy! I am hoping that when they are worn out, I will be too,LOL!

Crys came by and took some of mine and Denny's work to the local Democratic Party committee for auction. I think the big dance is this weekend. Denny is going to the state convention--I think. I nee dto get my paperwork in the mail ASAP. I am not going to the convention, but I have been made an election judge for my precinct! That's what I wanted. I have always thought that would be a fun job. Doesn't pay much, but that's not really the point. Right? Right!

Denny's home and I so glad to see him. His new truck is beyond spiffy! He brought me some red maples, blackberry bushes and strawberry plants! Very cool considering I have started so few new plants.

No comments: