Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Resources for the arts and crafts vendor

I've been *obsessively* hunting for vendors and ways to list and promote this and the other festivals with which I help organize. This morning, I stumbled upon a number of GREAT resources for vendors and thought, " I must blog this"!

So.. here they are. It comes as no surprise to me that some of my favs come from very clever Etsy Sellers.

Penny-wise Product Pushing: Do a Craft Show without Breaking the Bank

--from Esty Seller, pawandclawdesigns

Very thorough Excel spreadsheet/checklist for setting up your booth
Blogger and Etsy Seller, Kellybot

Show Me Your Thrifty Craft Show Booth Ideas
from the Etsy Business and Marketing Forums

Accepting Credit Cards


Cross-posted at Monte Vista Street Fair and SLV Folk Arts and Fiber Festival

No comments: