Saturday, March 29, 2008

blah

It's been a really stressful week.

A very dear friend has suffered a staggering loss involving major disappointment (to say it mildly) in a loved one , classes were canceled this week at school because of salmonella contamination and well, frankly... I have got a terrible case of the blues.

Seriously. Nothing seems too terribly interesting and I am completely unmotivated to do anything but hide, hide, hide.

Three, four days ago, I couldn't wait for this weekend to get here so that I could throw pots . All I have managed today is to watch movies and read. I really need a shower. I need to do a LOT of things--like shower, enter two shows for the month of March (a goal of mine), distribute the prospectus for the FAFF Exhibition AND.... ahem...my taxes (!) but I cannot seem to find the wherewithal to get a glass of water (I don't live in Alamosa, btw).

I sure hope this passes soon. I'm chalking up to a much needed stillness, but not gotten, stillness. Whatever it is, it just doesn't feel like me at all.

Waaaaaaaaaa

No comments: