Friday, May 19, 2006

Did I say knitting?


Heh. Really.. I meant it when I said knitting... However...This is a large piece of freeform crochet I have been working on for about a week. Its final destination is to be part of a living rug that I will use in my thesis show. I tried to photograph the sketch, but it wasn't meant to be. Too much glare, not enough focus--and my scanner was too much trouble in my sleepy state.

I'll be gone for a few days. I'm off Friday-Sunday to CO State Democratic Assembly ( I said that earlier today, didn't I?) and then My precious niece is having a major surgery on Monday. I'm taking a large stash of books and yarn to keep me sane through events--not to mention the 5 hour bus ride home on Tuesday.

Please do keep Ms Emma in your thoughts if you think of it. This will be a big ordeal for her. BIG ordeal...

'Til Tuesday.

No comments: