Monday, November 14, 2005

Pucker your lips and roll your index finger over them and repeat after me:

"blblblblbdbdbdlhbdlbdldbldblbdldbldblblbdlsbdlbbllhlhlhblblblblb......"

Exxxxx....xaclty.

It's crunch time again, last month of the semester. Tommorow, I have a meeting with my consultant, Katherine, and some people that are in town for the day buying art for the new wing of the hospital here. At least I think that's what we're doing. It's her job to set these things up, so I'm trying to stay out of the way and simply show up when she tells me so...

She's been working working hard, I see... The article she wrote about me for her E-zine and blog was so ...glowing, I flinched!


So wish me luck tommorow and I may be around a bit less frequently for the next 30 days or so...

No comments: