Tuesday, August 30, 2005

you probably knew this, but...

I got this letter last week..

"I've spent a lot of time at your Wildethyme Cards website and I think your handmade cards are perfect for our stores. We work hand in hand with the largest stores in the United States, plus thousands of small to medium sized
specialty businesses stretched across the U.S.. If you want the opportunity to sell your products through major retailers like Target, Michaels, andHallmark stores etc ... plus the other 51005 gift stores, 8686 greeting card retailers, 6088 craft stores, and over 24000 mail-order catalogs ... check us out at http://www.VendorPro.com

Sincerely,
Tracy Geller
VendorPro.com"


Needless to say, it is a scam. Many thanks to my sister, Di, for looking them up for me when I was busy otherwise. :)

Once more for good measure (and search engines everywhere), Venderpro is a scam.

No comments: