Saturday, August 20, 2005

way too funny

I am setting up a Gmail account for my classes. My mail filters some of the mail from college addresses and this has been a problem more than once.

So... Here I am trying to come up with a user name that I can use for both my art appreciation class and my Women Artists in Art History class. I try a number of things and decide that I have gieven up hope of anything straightforward like my name as they are all taken.

I move on. I try, "iloveart". It's corny, but at least it sincere. I can hang with sincere, but here is the response I get from the system:

"iloveart is not available, but the following usernames are:

laura.iloveart
iloveart.laura
iloveartster
iloveartenator "


I am amused, but I pass.I have settled on ilovethisclass@Gmail.com.

Sometimes, I crack myself up!

No comments: