Sunday, October 17, 2004

Omg, omg, omg!!!

Denny and I just had coffee with Spencer and Lois in Alamosa! And... If that wasn't wonderful enough, they had, in tow, my birthday present--something I have been wanting for years! I am so amazed, so blown away by their generosity. I do not eeeeeven wanna know what they had to do to get a copy of this book, The Art of Color by Johann Itten. Although it (very) recently went into reprint, it has been very hard to find--I have wanted a copy for about 6 years. This is the penultimate book on color theory.

I sadi there was no way I was taking it to work, ut I might have to show it off :D

I am so blown away by your genorosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kinda makes turning 40 worth it all,LOL.

And! I'm gonna see them in the morning! Wheeeee! Who cares if I have the flu? Life is still fabulous. That said, I think I will get to bed early.

Night, yall.

No comments: