Monday, July 12, 2004

Denny bought me a "Lil' Critter"-it will be here within the week!. WHat's that you say? Well, it's a smaller version of a Hollander Beater.

Huh? You don't know what that is? Well, lookie here. Our new beater will here within days. We'll be making paper then! Ya know-I'm thinking a paper-making party may be in order,LOL! Sounds dull to you? You must do drugs, buy store bought, pre-fab and have nooooo imagination!

I'm still punch happy tired from the last few weeks of production and feel downright silly inside and weary and lazy on the outside. I'm trying to indulge both, but I know It is just a matter of time before I get off my gigantic butt and do something productive. Despite the inevitable pull of gravity, I find it hard to stay idle for long.

I've been catching up on blog reading and writing, but I have allready been out to weed and deadhead and move a few plants about. What I need to do is mow the yard and get to the shop to sort out the goods and make deliveries to my vendors. Bleh. I just want to be at home and quiet. Must be time for an executive decision! I have plenty of time to do these things on Tues and Wed when I have to get out anyway.

I also need to work up some prelim sketches for the Stampede Parade float for Mike Miles. It needs to go in to production very soon if it is to be ready by the end of the month for Stampede in Monte Vista and Covered Wagon Days in Del Norte.

OK. I just motivated myself. I am outta here!

No comments: