Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I've been looking for new blogs for some time. Funny how we/I overlook the obvious, like "go read the recommendations of those people that you still enjoy reading!" Duh. My mom used to say "It's not like it's going to come right out and say, "here I am!" Well, I'm lucky that it did... Thanks for the visit, Kat. I really like your blog! It's so clean and precise and, for lack of a better word, positive!

I also checked out "This is my body" from Kat's page. I'll be going to re-check out Theresa's recommended's as well. I love how fluidly "pinkadellie" writes, and Kat's "Art Every Day" page is an inspiration. Makes me want to use my oil pastels...Should we start a sister movement to NaNoWriMo? I think so! November is the perfect month for me too... I get so reflective in Autumn.

OK. OUT THE GARDEN. NOW!

No comments: