Monday, February 16, 2009

Tres Cosas

OK... So I've been playing on FaceBook and not here. Which is silly, 'cause if I post here, it publishes there too. I'm a dork.

Here's the latest FB meme :)

Tres Cosas
Share
You know what to do....List three things to each question. Read on . . . . 3's About Me

Three Names I go by
1. Murph (Dan and Frank called me this first. I've always loved it.)
2. Lowa (Di pegged me Lowa)
3. LoLo (My nephew, Kyle, gave me this one)

Three Jobs I've had
1. Hairdresser
2. Chemical Dependency Tech/counselor
3. Teacher

Three Places I have lived
1. San Diego, CA
2. Champagne, IL
3. Denver, CO

Three cars I've had
1. '72 Ford LTD (Remember this, Curtis?)
2. '88 Yugo
3. '94 Honda Del Sol (My present car--LOVE this car. 48MPG, bebbe!)

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Dexter
2. House
3. The Rachel Maddow Show

Three places I have been
1. Piedras Negras, Mexico
2. Graceland (that was odd)
3. Destin, FL (That was a great week. I learned to sail!)

Three places I want to go
1. Ethiopia
2. Findhorn, Scotland
3. Egypt

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Di
2. Bob
3. Students

Three of my favorite foods
1. Ethiopian
2. Indian
3. Mexican

Three things I can cook
1. Chocolate Mocha Cake
2. Vegetarian Stroganoff
3. Stuff I throw together, usually involving copious amounts of vegetables

Three favorite cocktails
1. I have been sober for over 22 years :)
2. n/a
3. n/a

Three favorite movies
1. Brazil
2. Kinky Boots
3. Mama Mia ( I was charmed all over again by Meryl Streep )

Three favorite colors
1. Dioxizine Purple
2. Yellow Ochre
3. Olive

Three Favorite musical performers/CD's
1. Ella Fitzgerald sings Cole Porter
2. Crash Test Dummies, God Shuffled His Feet
3. Annie Lennox, any, all...

Three favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Whatever Lola Wants
2. Take a Chance on Me
3. Cry Me a River

Things I am looking forward to
1. Gardening. (I am sick to death of the cold this year)
2. Opening my next business
3. SLV Folk Arts and Fiber Festival

No comments: