Friday, November 28, 2008

Great Gift Ideas

Not for me, I have everything I need :)

But, again, in an effort to get back into the habit of blogging, I thought I might feature a great Etsy Gift idea... for the Holiday Season or for however long it takes me to get distracted and forget to blog again.

Here is my current great idea. Well, not my idea, but I certainly thought it was a good one!



This one comes from purposedesign(click here) at Etsy. This artisan produces spice kits for specific holidays and types of food or drink. My favorites are the Chai mixes for the chai drinkers in my life. Check it out!(click here)

Some of them magnetic spice racks that hang like beautiful, textured art on your wall, others are are series of tins with coordinated spices. It's a sensual and sleek gift either way.

No comments: