Sunday, October 28, 2007

I sold a good bit of yarn this week. You know what that means, right? I gotta make more!! I need to make a lot of it actually. While we just took down the last two of the last three shows I was in, there are always more on the horizon--like this one .. and this one... and one after that too!

I hate to be saying this early in the semester, but I wish it were done. This year's freshmen are... really young. Not all of them, mind you, but wow---talk about unprepared! I'm not usually one to complain much about my students, but there it is. 'Nuff said.

We've been rearranging studios now that the clay studio is open. Denny moved my Beater over to the clay studio for the winter. It's just too cold to leave in in the paper studio and I still have to give a class to a group that paid me in advance.

No comments: