Sunday, July 16, 2006

uh, Harvey...

...That's not what we had in
mind when we put that out
there!

Don't be fooled by the pretty face. He's the cat that brings dead squirrels through the dog door and the reason I am always cleaning up bird feathers. It doesn't help that I have a grasshopper infestation of Biblical proportions. It does tend to bring in the birds! The grasshoppers are nasty, but their days are numbered. I ordered an organic control to kill them off. It's not fast, but it isn't cancer-causing to me and/or the beasties.



I've been in and out of the awful heat today straining pulp-in between cutting up old clothes for the beater and watering the
yard. We got 2.5" of rain last week and the grass is already
parched and sad. As always, it's time to get back to it!

No comments: