Friday, March 31, 2006

grey, grey, grey...

I have a meeting in about 90 minutes and some last minute things to put together for the gallery opening at the college. But, as simle as this should be, some days are just too much trouble to be bothered.

I feel like a pencil worn to a flattened nub. I can still draw but the line quality is just not there. I'm so glad to be home with my people and my dogs, but I can't seem to get it together long enough to unpack more than one or two things before I just want to pull the blanket over my head again.

Hopefully, I can excite myself over the weekend by putzing about in the studio. I have a few things that need finishing and several pieces that need start AND finishing. I need to start about ten flats of seeds for the dye garden across the street , build a few books... This is the last weekend before my students turn in their papers and then IO have that to do too.

I say it every semester, but I'll say it again. I HATE the last month of the semester.... just hate it. At least Summer will be here soon.

OK.. time to play dress up.

No comments: