Tuesday, November 08, 2005

book class

As promised, here are some photos from the book class on Sunday.





This is a book made by one of the participants.





We went long, and this was towards the end...





I had started this book some time ago and used it in the class to demonstrate the book at one stage, yet unfinished. I finished it last night using an outdated edition of our Women Artists' textebook. It has many of my favorite women artists the pockets, on the cover. I saved one part of the cover for a pic I have at the school of Miriam Shapiro and Judy Chicago.




As I come closer to completing this project, I stopped, went to Alibris and ordered another copy as this one has been such a great source of collage materials. The third edition is outdated and can be found inexpensively.

No comments: