Friday, December 31, 2004

Not much bloggin' today! We're playing and getting ready to host a New Year's Eve gathering for The Art Thing.

Everything that was on the extra large coffee table has now been boxed up and stowed under same coffee table. The only thing left is the extra large cutting mat turned extra large coaster, the beloved new ibook, and stacks of books and magazines on the "next to read" list. These are--no surprise here--all about art, politics, gardening, papermaking and computers. I personally blew 60.00 bucks on magazines today! I still have another week of "vacation".

The whole house smells like curry, bread and niter kebbe thanks to my lovely husband, Denny. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm.

Happy New Years ya'll! I'm one hour, a quick shower and some lipstick away from a gathering of some of the smartest, most creative-and most silly--people I know!

No comments: