Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm back in some sort of way.... I entered the grades in to the college system about 47 hours ago. I worked most of the day at the shop yesterday and have slept much today... In between reading online and getting a new kitten... heh. Slipped that last one right in there...

I have started a new page to show off some of the work I did this semster. These are the finished images to the ones I posted here. Mostly. These are pics I took when Denny was taking slides of them, the slides he drove to Spings and back in a day so that I could enter a show here...



If none of that is interesting go read this :) I seem to breath art and politics these days...

Which reminds me. I added Amazon & Target to the no shop list today.Wish I had seen that list before Christmas! THAT one hurt. I love Amazon and Target.com is so convenient for the holidaze. It's been 13 months since we shopped Walmart and I don't miss it. Much,lol. I was always in such a bad mood when I left and I always bought crap I didn't really need. This just cements the fact that this was the right thing to do...

No comments: